Gonna have my final soon, surprisingly,i have started my revision since last year. It is such a big improvement for me to prepare an exam. Stressful enough :/ but i have no choice, i have to force myself, i want to be better, i have to be better! Be B.E.T.T.E.R!
My english lecturer gave me a D in a summary. Shit. How dare she gave me that fk'in grade in a summary?! Instead of copying and pasting, anything else i have missed out? She dont even give a proper reason/ reasonable excuse ... :( i wish she is not the only marker who mark my final paper. Finger crossed. 😒😈
Just handed in the educational material this morning. Huh, i've met a awesome partner and a group of rubbish groupmate ._. Complaining doesn't help, but 我到底意难平! This is just an opening, i knew it. I knew that i am going to face hundreds thousands millions of different kind of ppl. I know! I know!i know! Pleaseeee i just want to be myself, i juat want to back to those naive timessss, feeling so suck weihhh. My heart is sobbing, now. ;'( i am slothful and tired on facing all fake smiling faces, i am mentally physically exhausted, indeed.
I think i'm having a crush on a boy. rHAhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahajahahhahahahahahhahaha.obviously, I'd got over my school girl crush. This time gonna be the right person? TT i am worried. Zhen de hen pa. WHat should i do. I dont even know his name. Dont know his age. Dont know his course. DOnt know is he noticed me. DOnt know is it a right choice. DOnt know everything TT. Who should i talk with? I have been tried crushing for 4 years. 4years!!! How long would be this time last for? I dont want! ;( haihhhhhhhhhhhh arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jiu ming ahh wo hen fan nao afffffffff kaoshi arhhhhhhh study break arhhhhhhhhhhh 2016 nian dy lehhh, be more mature can ma? 😭
2016 gonna be a good year. Fighting!!!!
novel.cari.com.my/portal.php?mod=view&aid=65676&mobile=2我相信刹那的感觉 我相信他来了 可是我谦卑 觉得自己低到尘埃 要努力的追 或者努力的飞 我一定可以做到最好 你会不会发现我的好? 啊哈哈哈哈哈 万千繁华 弹指刹那 百年之后 一捧黄沙 纵使一切都会成为过去 “我愿化身为石桥 受500年风吹雨打 只愿你在石桥走过” 啊哈哈哈哈哈 #copy

AHhahhahahhah i gt his name!!! I am so happy, flying to the sky,nope, is touching the sky.He is going to graduate :'( i wish that he noticed me TT ahhaahhahahahahhahah wtf am i doing here, haih feeling so bad to know his things actually,like i am too far from him,we are totally two worlds people,his friends are so perfect and i...hmm this realization kills me. Albeit i am trying my best to be better and better, will u wait me? :") C.Lim
ReplyDelete