hmmm reason to write this? ans:for my sem3 english assignment! maybe u will doubt on what i have said, but its really my assignment! It is just because i have a very lovely and generous English lecturer, she is the one who keep encouraging me and helping me in solving thousand of problem s when i first came to this new environment, i do love her, Ms,Sharon :*
here is my story, hope u guys enjoy it :D (neglect all the grammar mistakesss thank you)
Write a narrative beginning with: The monster under the bed…
The monster under the bed named Nukitkatella, by me, when our first met. Reminiscing the past, I totally conceded with that. One day, when I came back from seminar for UPSR, I took off my shoes, threw away my bag onto the sofa, and rushed towards my majestically super king-sized, pinky Hello Kitty themed bed, like what I used to do. I kneeled down and started to take out my treasure, which I have been collected for 55 days long. Surprisingly, I touched something unexpected, as if a long binded warmed cotton. Prudently, I pulled the warmed cotton out. What had loomed into my view was the weirdest monster I have ever seen, if I were have chance to see other monster. He has two bready eyes with wispy eyelashes, a straight pointed nose, and a pursed lip on his brunette, wrinkled face. There was also a lovely, cuteness belly button on his furless dwaft body. He was eating my precious, priceless treasure, KITKAT and NUTELLA! No words no fuss, we stared at each other. It was the first day I realized his existence. More importantly, the day was the beginning of our friendship.
Although Nukitkatella and me had just first met, we felt a sense of affinity for each other. He couldn’t speak as he doesn’t have a vocal cords, but he can draw very well and can read through my mind, transparently. He mad no bones about the fact that he was escaping from the other planet, COCO-planet, a planet which produced chocolate, he was unwilling to marry a girls he doesn’t like. He covert to travel around all the planet in milky way, and Earth, was his last destination. He told me that he found that Earth is the most attractive planet, especially the place under my super king-sizedbed, so called secluded hideaway. He keep repeating a quote: The night’s silence, like a deep lamp, is burning with the light of its milky way. Even he never tell, I knew that the elation, written on his face was just a fake, he felt lost and lonely in these strangeness, unfamiliar planets. Came rains and shines, he always right beside me for me to confide in and keep my chin up. I felt secured when I was with him. I started to sleep with him under the super king-sized cosy bed.
Good times do not last long, I knew. Nukitkatella has gone, without any reasons, bringing all those drawings we used to communicated, stoutly. I was overwhelming with grieves. The heart then, disintegrates utterly, as if the faith was crumbled, doomsday was imminent. I cried crazily in the dreary night, swallowing hard waiting for him to come back, with a glimmer of hope, and then turned in unintentionally. Day by day, I was peaked and pined. Before long, my father, a man who has been showering his paternal love to his daughter, brought me a good news. He said that he found Nukitkatella, and I was allowed to live with him chronically. I found my father’s voice very muffle, yet, I was being intoxicated in my imaginary to meet up with Nukitkatella. For the sake of to see Nukitkatella earlier, I earnestly entreated that if I can inhabit to my new room right now, the option was virtually nonexistent for my father, but to cheer his wayward daughter up, he finally agreed.
As I wished, I lived happily with a monster named Nukitkatella, in our lovely new secluded corner, which everything was in plained white, as if our holy friendship. Yet, it doesn’t matter, Nukitkatella can draw many colourful and breathtaking beautiful pictures like what he has been doing. Nevertheless, nothing else can separate us, now and forever.
Postscript: The next day, The Daily Mail has the headline” Talented young artist diagnosed with Schizophrenia”, a talented 15-year-old girl young artist has confined to a psychiatric hospital. More than 100 drawings by her within three years will be auctioned next week. Raised fund will be paid for her medical expenses. Here to advice all the parents to spend more time to accompany your children, encouraging them instead of forcing them to get a flying colour, and not to buy a super king-sized bed for your child.
Author: :)


No comments:
Post a Comment